Sunday, April 28, 2013

Kin

This weekend, I was in Byron Bay (Lismore's consolation factor) refreshing my scuba diving skills to be able to go dive at Julian Rocks off the coast next weekend and...

I met another forestry student! A first-year/freshman forestry student! She's awesome AND SHE'S INTERESTED IN COMING TO NAU!!! Oh happy day. Someone who already knew about the exchange opportunity and is interested! *giddy inside* I love this girl and I've only known her about thirty-six hours. Fingers crossed that she goes! It wouldn't be for another year or so. My planning personality has already kicked into overdrive thinking of the classes she should take before she goes and what to expect. Ahhh! I'm so excited :) She would be the first SCU student to study at NAU since 2008. About damned time! This deserves a repeat of the Captain Picard meme:
(Last time, I promise =] )
How does it figure that I spend three months taking environmental science classes and only meet another forestry student scuba diving outside of school (apart from the upper level students I met a few weeks ago)? I love it! Now, to find the rest of these forestry rascals hiding about.

Hope you are all well.

~K




No comments:

Post a Comment